Our latest route improvement project, Blue Hills, had us executing route improvements across 13 different locations. To give you a better idea of what this project looked like, here’s an overview from one of our team members on how the project went down.
- Approved Permitting from WSDOT and MTDOT
- Locate and onboard 3 approved local contractors to do the work
- Coordinate with the SK Ministry of Hwys to perform the sign relocations in SK
- Coordinate with SK Power to have a Light Pole temporarily removed
- Coordination with an approved contract to handle a temporary removal of a private utility pole in Plentywood, MT
Originally planning for 7 locations, we adjusted, pivoted, and adapted to the tasks at hand and completed the project 1,640 miles later. More innovation, less risk, always.