Logisticus Group specializes in laydowns and warehouse management technologies with many options that can be customized to fit your needs. Utilizing our civil engineering team, we have the capability to custom identify optimal land for any sized projects. We apply our civil engineering principles to survey and design any improvements to the site.
We also often utilize pre-designated, customer leased property to construct an outdoor laydown yard. We have the ability to assist with project management by utilizing our Field Operatives to help ensure the process runs smoothly.
Typical Outdoor Storage Characteristics:
- Short or Long Term
- Transformer Storage
- Includes design and install of temporary pad and containment pit
- Wind Turbine Components – custom design to minimize fill requirements
- Able to operate on your leased property or locate and contract
- Optional 24/7 security on site
- Can include site civil design & build out
- Management of Crane & Rigging Operation
- Utilization of LTMS (Logisticus proprietary WMS) for activity & inventory tracking
With the integration of LTMS, our technologies can be customized to show only the information you are interested in. We offer daily updates, real-time reporting, site traffic flow patterns, inventory management and more.