Our dedicated route assessment team uses the latest technology to provide you with a detailed, customized report identifying all potential impediments, infrastructure risks, transport options, and permit requirements prior to movement.
The Logisticus Group team will perform route feasibility analysis to ensure your oversize load / project cargo can be transported safely and successfully, without incident.
Our Government Relations team plays a critical role in the route feasibility process. Consistent communication with the Department of Transportation (DOT) is key in ensuring a back up plan in case of construction during the project.
Here is the breakdown of our process:
- Our project team acts as boots on the ground evaluating turning radii, bridge obstructions, grade, swept path and any other impacts to your transport route.
- CAD overlays of sweep analysis can be produced specific to cargo type upon suggested trailer types.
- Logisticus will work with the respective Department of Transportation(s) on strategies, preferred routing and permits for state and local road modifications.
- A structure analysis may need to be conducted.
- The latest technology will be used including LiDar to ensure your project cargo is transported safely.
The end result is a detailed, comprehensive report outlining multiple routing options, identifying risk levels and defining necessary actions to ensure successful progress of your planned project. The Logisticus team has over 15 years experience and has performed over 700 feasibility assessments across three continents.