Logisticus Group offers a full suite of Solar Energy capabilities to help you with your next project. From truckload transport to warehousing to inventory management we can cover all facets of the supply chain to your project site with visibility of your high value material from start to finish.
With customer specific data we work with you to identify an optimal location in consideration of cost and proximity to the destination site. We then set up to specification, implement our proprietary, cloud based Warehouse Management System (WMS), aka LTMS, and design streamlined receiving operations.
Warehouse Services we offer include:
- Building layout drawing with specific storage area dedicated for the project
- Warehouse climate control and monitoring
- Incoming goods inspection location and protocol (inventory plus QA/QC)
- Data and inventory logging system in the warehouse
- Security, physical, fire suppression, climate control (if needed)
- Cloud based WMS with inventory tracking, inspections & document retention
- Load tracking, Container Number, Pallet Number, Serial numbers, etc.
Check out a solar safe harbor project we recently completed.