Logisticus Group specializes in many areas within the Wind Power sector. Our services include but are not limited to initial feasibility studies, civil design, turbine storage and transporting turbine components. Our team can find and design solutions for the most challenging transports, across the toughest terrain. Our process oriented approach focuses on risk identification & mitigation, safety, data & technology, the combination of which has proven effective to drive results.
Wind Energy services include:
- Turnkey transport that could involve barge, rail, port operations, lay down yard management, crane and rigging or ocean transport
- Last mile transport from railhead, DC or nearby lay down – ensuring sequenced deliveries to your pad
- Delivery to difficult terrain wind farms with modified trailer designs and prime movers
- Project management to ensure that your project is run smoothly and efficiently. From dealing with government relations to transport permit expediting to placing our field team on the ground to help manage the project
- Route feasibility and/or site assessment to ensure elimination or identification of impediments to your project delivery
- Civil: Site Design, On/off site route improvements, Transport consulting, Project site & laydown yard design
- Staffing at your DC, project site, port or outdoor laydown yard
- Repower & Decommission – disassembly and removal of components – Our team keeps your site clean, organized and expedites the removal process.
- A customized transportation management system designed to track all assets so you can see real-time data showing what’s happening on the project daily. Optional GPS
- Project Site Services: Set up site trailer(s), tents, management of on-site inventory + kitting, welcome center management
Logisticus Group can help you with short or long-term support on your wind projects – including warehousing, refurbishing fixtures, unload/load out, civil and transport to project sites – all combined with an in-house inventory management system with real time visibility.