With Logisticus Group’s in-house team of experienced engineers and designers we offer complete turn-key design engineering solutions. Our difference is derived as a result of approaching the design with a transport approach instead of a conventional engineering mindset.
We have proven our ability across the majority of US states and some Canadian provinces. Whether your project has a last-minute off-site improvement or you’re in need of a full site design our team has the ability to execute on your deliverable. All of our engineers are experts in trailer configurations & capabilities & site design, allowing us to be more specific in today’s cost-cutting environment.
Typical Scope of Work:
Some typical scope of work projects include Project Site Design, Route Improvements, Owners Engineering and Transport Consulting.
Services typically within SOW:
- Private Landowner lease negotiations
- Topographic Surveying / LiDar
- Physical construction
- DOT Roadway permitting / Bonding
- Site reclamation – if necessary
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- Wetland Impact analysis
- Tree Trimming
- County Road Use Agreement Consulting
- DOT Right of Way
- Traffic sign and street furniture mitigation
- Traffic Counts / Traffic Impact Analysis (TIA)
- Roadway Surface analysis (EASL’s)
- Cut, fill analysis
Let our team do the heavy lifting. We can offer concept development, initial design, 3D modeling and complete drawing packages using the latest in CAD software. With a wide variety of experience in many industries, we can find the design solution to meet your project’s needs.