Logisticus Group offers a full suite of Solar Safe Harbor warehousing capabilities to help you with your next project. We currently lease ~1 million Sq Ft of warehouse space, and maintain inventory of roughly 4.5M components. Take a look at some Solar Safe Harbor projects we have worked on across the country. With customer specific data we work with you to identify an optimal location in consideration of cost and proximity to destination site. Upon award we then set up to specification, implement our cloud based Warehouse Management System (WMS) and design streamlined receiving operations.
See below for the services we offer:
⇢ WAREHOUSE AND TECHNOLOGY SYSTEM ATTRIBUTES
- Building layout drawing with specific storage area dedicated for the project
- Map overlay of forklift routing
- View of equipment for unloading, stacking, storage of pallets
- Loading docks and capacity, weather protection during unload/load operations
- Warehouse climate control and monitoring
- Additional commitments for warehouse during this project delivery and storage
- Incoming goods inspection location and protocol (inventory plus QA/QC)
- Data and inventory logging system in the warehouse
- Security, physical, fire suppression, climate control (if needed)
- Trucking space exterior, site access
- Cloud based WMS with inventory tracking, inspections & document retention
- Load tracking, Container Number, Pallet Number, Serial numbers, etc.
- Support/admin staffing plan
SAMPLE FLOOR + STORAGE PLAN | We map and design storage area specific to each unique customer.
ONSITE TRUCK FLOW | We develop a traffic flow pattern for the facility.
EQUIPMENT + STAFFING OPERATIONS
⇢ EQUIPMENT SELECTION PROCESS
⇢ SECURITY PLAN
⇢ STAFFING PLAN
Our inspection process checklist is 100% customized to customer specification:
- Inspection Process / Checklist:
- Fully customized to customer specification
- Exterior container/flatbed inspection
- Interior container inspection (i.e. items shifted, etc.)
- Pallet / Tube Inspection
- Packaging Damage?
- Moisture present?
- Visible cargo damage?
- Customer specific open box inspection (guidelines / frequency determined)
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly audit inspections while in SH Storage
LG – SHS is a unique product created by Logisticus Technology Solutions (which provides warehouse management solutions for the power-gen and oil & gas industries). LTS products include security and data for locations, dashboards & metrics, and scheduled maintenance.
LG- SHS is not just a transportation management system (TMS) or warehouse management system (WMS). In addition to traditional WMS/TMS, we offer anything you want from an off-the-shelf solution to one adjusted to fit your model and streamline your processes.
⇢ LG SAFE HARBOR SYSTEM CAPABILITIES
- All QA/QC data is captured electronically in LG-SHS
- Full drill down capability for any noted damages
- Serial number, pallet number, container number, date received, carrier hauled, vessel booking
- Fully Customized In-House developed system
- Performance Reporting
- Spares, Returns, and Claims
- Supplemental Tracking Options
If you want to learn more about how we can help you with your next Solar Safe Harbor Warehousing project contact us at email@example.com.